Both of the SportPump full arm sleeves provide 4-chamber, gradient sequential massage from fingertips to shoulder. Whether you choose the sleeve lined with cryo-gel (SC4 model), or our standard leg sleeves (SP models) which can accommodate cryo-gel inserts, you can add the anti-inflammatory benefits of cold that gives athletes the much sought after R.I.C.E recovery treatment.
- The SC4 Full Leg Sleeve comes conveniently lined with cryo-gel. It has removable hose connectors so you can place your sleeve(s) in the freezer or refrigerator to cool prior to treatment.
- The SC4 Thin Cut Leg Sleeve has a thinner leg profile for leaner athletes ideally with a thigh circumference measuring no more 15” .
- The SP Leg Sleeve comes without the cryo-gel lining but is designed to accommodate two square cryo-gel inserts (sold separately). Some prefer the ability to remove and refrigerate the cryo-gel inserts or have spare inserts cooling during treatment. You can purchase your square cryo-gel inserts from this website as well.
- All SportPump full leg sleeves are made with 2-ply durable vinyl, heavy-duty stitching and come with a 1-year warranty.
- All full leg sleeves have 4 chambers for preferred gradient sequential compression.
- All hoses and connectors are included.
Shipping: Price does not include any duties, taxes or non-routine customs brokerage charges. Other shipping charges, surcharges or accessorial charges also may apply.
Prescription: For those with a prescription or, we ask that you please fill out our prescription form and fax or email it to us as indicated. Note that we cannot ship any products prior to receiving the fully completed form. For more information or assistance please contact us at: 888-222-4580
- Congestive heart failure
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Inflammatory phlebitis or episodes of pulmonary embolism
- Infections in the limb, including cellulitis, without appropriate antibiotic coverage
- Presence of lymphangiosarcoma